If you would like to enjoy life to the fullest, waking up each morning eager to jump out of bed and begin a new day, healthy and happy in a natural way that owes nothing to heavily commercialized and too often toxic drugs…then you may want to let Ganoderma work its mushroom magic on you!
What is Ganoderma
Ganoderma is a type of mushroom that grows on wood. The genus itself is made up of approximately 80 species, many of which are found in tropical regions of the world.
Widely used for many thousands of years for its medicinal and natural healing properties, Ganoderma has acquired the well-deserved nickname “Magic Mushroom.”
It is believed to be therapeutic in treating a wide variety of diseases and ailments, as well as making a significant contribution to overall wellness and well being. Some of the uses of Ganoderma include:
- Reducing bad cholesterol levels
- Effective antifungal agent
- Reducing blood sugar levels in diabetics
- Protecting and detoxifying the liver
- Regulates the immune system
- Effective antibacterial
- Protects against fibrotic diseases such as Crohn’s Disease
- Believed to be a powerful weapon against certain types of cancer
- Protects against exposure to radiation
- Protects against viruses
- Anti-coagulant to help prevent strokes, heart attacks and blood clots
- And much, much more!
Who Should Take Ganoderma?
Anyone who wants to feel great! So many of us in this modern world of artificial-this and manmade-that are not enjoying the vibrant, glowing health we should be, and that our bodies were designed to provide us. By introducing these often toxic, unnatural things into our systems, we are upsetting the balance of our natural health.
As the old saying goes: “It’s not nice to fool Mother Nature.”
When we tamper with Mother Nature, we are subject to pay the price in ill health, loss of energy, pain and even premature death! Nature and the human body were designed to work together in harmony, just as nature works hand in glove with everything else on the planet.